Monday, September 6, 2010

Jehovah-Jireh

THANK YOU!!!!--From Mama Jane

There simply can not be doubt in my eyes ever again. (If I ever express doubt about the Lord providing, please call it out, because it is absurd)

Ask and you shall receive.

Every. Single. Time.

Thank you to all of you that responded to my request to help Mama Jane and her family.

I received MORE THAN ENOUGH TO COVER ALL OF THEIR EDUCATION!

One family from my church community decided to sponsor Joy through out the rest of her education! All 4 semesters of high school, and probably more! Isn't that incredible?

Raymond got all he needed to finish college.

And then I had $228 extra to send to Alma house to cover their monthly needs!

AND I had even more people wanting to give, but I told them just to wait till next time.

HOLY COW, God is The Provider!

Uncle Francis sent me an email saying, "I told Mama Jane today and she was overwhelmed with joy, she started with smiling so big to laughing to crying and giving thanks to the Lord to you and Adrienne & me. Juliette please let everyone know that Mama Jane is so grateful."

Again, I seriously wish I had videoed her reaction when I gave her money for one semester of Raymond's college--it was unbelievable. These words that Francis sent simply can not do justice to what she must be like right now.

Jesus' provision doesn't REALLY surprise me anymore, but I think there will always be some sort of surprise when seemingly impossible things are made possible right before your eyes.

When I had to raise $4000 to go to Papau New Guinea for a summer, that was impossible to me--the Lord provided in miraculous ways.
When I was extremely stressed about how I would pay off all my school debt and still live a life of freedom and abandonment to Jesus--the Lord provided in an unfortunate way, yet he still provided for all my debt, and then some.
When I was a little doubtful about if I could raise $2000 for Uganda in 6 weeks--the Lord provided in 4 weeks.
When need after need arose before me in Uganda for Alma house and Mama Jane--the Lord provided financially through you and me.

Jehovah-Jireh -- The Lord Will Provide/ God, Our Provider

That was one of the names the Jews referred to God as.

I can tell you that I personally know this Jehovah-Jireh. We have met countless times and I have a feeling this is just the beginning of our relationship.


FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HELPED SPONSOR: Please email me or mail me a couple of photos of your family. Please write a letter to Joy or Raymond or Alma house or Mama Jane. And if you have kids, they can draw pictures or something. I think this would be a cool way of forming more than a financial relationship. I'm going to ask Uncle Francis to get photos of them, as well as letters, and send to us. If you can do that this week, that would be great!

No comments: