Monday, October 24, 2011

This Man


This is the man I am marrying on January 21st, 2012.

This man is a man's man.

This man loves me deeply.

This man is a taaaaaalker.

This man is goofy and hilarious.

This man is a farmer at heart.

This man has pursued me well.

This man came out of no-where in my life.

This man is very analytical and he is deeper than the ocean.

This man digs into my emotions, my intellect, and my spirit.

This man likes to teach me how to dance. =)

This man fights for me. Really fights for me.

This man shares his thoughts and emotions with me reaaaally well.

This man just straight up communicates really well.

This man knows how to be fun, silly, and crazy.

This man knows how to be deep, thoughtful, and serious.

This man loves Jesus a lot.

This man loves me a lot.

This man is perfect for me and I simply can not wait to spend the rest of my life with him!





I've just had the urge to write this all down and share it with the world. . . .

1 comment:

themosbysinchina said...

This Man. Is an answer to prayer. :)
And, This Man, will soon be my brother in law!!! YAAA for future trips and couples fun!

THis post just makes me so happy.