Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fun All Around

The kids love when I make silly faces. . .and when you don't speak the same language, you have to revert back to the language all kids speak = Silly-Face language. And this is how they communicate back to you. . .




Yes, laugh it up. But if you have never played the "raspberry picture" game, then you are missing out on much laughter the Lord wants to bless you with. For those of you who have played it before, you've seen this face already. But for those of you who have not, stop laughing at me, get some friends, and take pictures of each other blowing raspberries. Its the best thing since sliced-bread.




This is Mary by the way.

And this is Irene.








There's my girl. =)



Christine and Olga playing. It's just so funny to see little 5 year olds, carrying around big 2 year olds on their backs all the time.


Mexican food in Uganda! What?! And it was pretty good! We had a fun night out!


They had "salsa lessons" so of course we were all over that. The instructor was this little, old Ugandan guy. He was hilarious. The room was filled with Ugandans. It wasn't intense salsa-ing at all. And some of it wasn't even salsa to begin with. But the point is--it was fun! And I can't dance well, so I was glad it wasn't hardcore!


The cute little guy in front is the instructor!


Emily saying, "Juliette, why are you taking a picture of me when I don't know what the heck i'm doing?"



Cheesing it up!


So apparently our commitment to ARMs does not allow us to drink alcohol. So we lived it up with a wonderful Virgin strawberry margarita! And I've already told Emily she's gotta take me out in Nashville!


Having fun with my new favorite: Aiden. I'm taking him home with me, I've decided.



Family photos! Aren't they precious??? You can imagine how much fun it was trying to take a group picture of 4 infants!!!









No comments: