Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wildlife, cities, and Children

Another one of my beautiful views....

The kids, getting ready for school, drinking their daily breakfast--porridge.

Mary, Carrol, and Joshua standing outside the kitchen.



Olga, Christine, and Yesma (Ishmeal). The little ones! They are SOOO precious.


This is Carrol. She is beautiful, isn't she? She is SO sweet and SO smart. I communicate with her a lot because she is one of the best with English. Refer to the "Children!" blog post to know more about her.




This is Kamapala. African city life.







This is Gaba road, taken from the car. This is what most of the streets look like.









Thi is the boat I ride every day. That's Francis on the boat. This is Bethany Village, in the background, taken from the dock. Simply beautiful.







This is my little friend. She is always in the house, under the table, on the couch, just peckin around.








These big friends are everywhere. All over the place. Walking on the road with me. Good times.









Here's my little friend doing what she does best. Scrounging for food in dirty dishes.










1 comment:

emily said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!!!!!

thanks so much for taking the time to post them :) after talking to you today, this just allows me to have a full picture in my mind of what life looks like for you right now.

you have no idea how encouraging it was to talk to you today, I love you so much and am constantly praying for you.